It just dawned on me that the weekend is about to start, and I never wrote about last weekend’s project progress.
I finally got started on sewing the mystery quilt-a-long that is going on over at Scrapitude Quilts, Scrappy Stars Around the Corner. I got all my pieces cut out months ago, and then when the clues started I was working on other things, including finishing my own scrappy star quilt top.
Clue 2 is already out, but I just got through most of clue 1. I went with black and navy, with upcoming touches of yellow and gray, and white on white fabric as the background.
Lots of chain piecing of triangles to squares. Very assembly line, but it does make for quick progress.
And now I have piles of completed clue 1 pieces, with just a few more to go before I’m ready to move on to clue 2 this weekend.